POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Round_Box with multiple Radii : Round_Box with multiple Radii Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:27:01 EDT (-0400)
  Round_Box with multiple Radii
From: Rick Measham
Date: 30 Aug 2005 23:47:58
Message: <4315286e@news.povray.org>
I want to create a Round Box, but be able to specify Radii for each
corner (or at least for more than a universal setting). I figure this
will be an ISO Surface or a mesh (hopefully an ISO surface so it can
easily be called in a macro..)

Anyone help me out here?

I was thinking I could do it with CSG, but then realised it's not
possible as the 'sphere's in the corners aren't spheres -- not even
scaled spheres.

Cheers!
Rick Measham